10.11.2007

:: autumn’s arrival ::

How is everyone’s Thursday going? I’ve been enjoying the newly arrived autumn weather! I’m so excited its finally here; I’ve spent the day just soaking up the brisk winds and cool air that the day has brought. In between working on some new pin designs that is! Thank you everyone who snatched up some squirrels yesterday! There are still a couple of those left and plenty of acorns waiting for new homes, in case you’re on the hunt for one...

paper doll goodness!

I’ve been coveting Amy’s lovely, articulated paper dolls lately, and when she updated her shop last week I swooped in and bought two! One of them arrived today, the Halloween themed doll. Her packaging was so exquisite; I really need to think about investing in postcards and little tags for my shop! But anyway, above is the lovely doll and the goodies that came with her.

Here’s a sneak peek at what’s been keeping my hands busy today... They’ll be up in the Shoppe sometime soon!

busily working

Now off to curl up with my afternoon tea and a couple of books Mom picked up at the library for me! Have a lovely evening, all!!

cheers & creativity,
    ♥ casey [ email me ]

p.s. Sorry this entry is so short and rather boring... I'm still struggling with a bad bout of fatigue this week and thus haven't been up to much excitement!

2 comments:

gilfling said...

Casey thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting!! I really appreciate your comments on my work - it is always wonderful to meet another fellow blogger - I have just been reading yours and we have something in common with our love of costume I think! Your etsy shop is gorgeous too. Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

whales??!