9.28.2007

:: inspiration [ week eight ] ::

Marmee Craft buttons
[ The buttons from the sweet Marjorie came yesterday! Take a look at her gorgeous business card and “thank you” postcard! ]


♥ inspiration [ week eight ] ♥
♥ the lovely, colorful portfolio of cig harvey [ via ]
♥ vintage paper moon portraits [ via ]
♥ awesome interview with artist lisa condgon!
♥ loving some “new” bands: Beirut + iron & wine
♥ scrapbook of dialy impressions and images
♥ orla kiely autumn collection loveliness!
♥ inspiration and ideas galore...

I had intended to spend my afternoon working on that blouse muslin, but I realized that there was no way I could work in my room in the state it was in! (Because I got so ill, I haven’t even finished unpacking from my California trip yet! Eek!) So I’m in the process of cleaning it out instead. lol. Hopefully they’ll be some progress photos in the next few days though; I’m eager to get to my machine and start stitching away!

Oh, and before I forget, thank you for the response to my question about sharing a page of vintage inspiration a week! I think there is enough interest to do it. I’ll probably post that Monday... stay tuned!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend; the weather is so glorious today--I’m quite enjoying the sunshine and cooler temperatures.

cheers & creativity,
    ♥ casey [ email me ]

p.s. I happened to be stalking Etsy all yesterday evening, waiting for a chance to get a Treasury when it came back online, and as luck would have it--I got a spot! Check out my Treasury: through sepia-colored glasses: romance of the old fashioned!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the interesting links.

Anonymous said...

Lovely links!! And Thank You for sharing the buttons! Your a sweet pea! I'm so glad you like them! : )