8.09.2007

:: its official!!! ::

debut

today is the day! my etsy store is now live and ready for business!! take a peek at what I’ve got up and let me know what you think; I’ll be adding lots more in the coming weeks. thank you all for your wonderful comments and support throughout this process; its really kept me going even when I wanted to chicken out.

without further ado: the elegant musings curiosity shoppe.

cheers & creativity,
    ♥ casey

p.s. curious to know exactly what types of things I’ll be adding to the shoppe in the coming weeks? I’ve got a huge stock of vintage clothing and will be prepping that for the autumn collection to go online around the middle of september. more handmade goods (bracelets, plush, etc.), tons of vintage fabric, knitting books and vintage fabric! great things are coming!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey--

I have been reading your adventures with interest, and I am so happy for you! Everything looks great, and I am hoping to be a customer real soon.
Best of Luck,
Dawn