10.26.2007

:: inspiration [ week twelve ] ::

lovely finery!

Good, Friday morning, my friends!! I hope you’ll enjoy going through the list of this week’s Inspiration lnks. I’ll be back later with a “proper” blog entry!

♥ inspiration [ week twelve ] ♥
♥ mel kadel’s wonderfully quirky illustrations [ via ]
♥ ladies’ early 19th century gowns
♥ clever, time-saving project board!
♥ prettied-up messenger bag
♥ how to make a gorgeous hydrangea wreath
♥ a lovely, 1920s-themed tea party!
♥ 10 ways to add to your income as an artisan/craftsperson

Cheers & Creativity,
Casey [ email me ]

p.s. The holidays are right around the corner, you’re probably starting to think about gifts. Why not give gifts this year that not only support independent artisans and craftspeople, but are original as well? Sign up for the Buy Handmade pledge to show your support!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

1 comment:

Blaze said...

Casey, Casey!
You are such an inspiration to me!!! I love reading your blog every morning to see what inspires you or what you're working on! I am a fellow student, and it is so encouraging to find another young business woman! :) It is a big challenge to find time for school and crafting, but you sure are an encouragement! :)

I absolutely love your work, and I will stopping by again! Oh, and if it is alright, I have added you to my side bar in my blog! I hope you don't mind! :)

Hope to hear from you soon! :)