10.19.2007

:: inspiration [ week eleven ] ::

collected

Eeeep! I can’t believe Friday is already coming to a close--and I didn’t post my Inspiration Week links yet!! Why, what could have ever prevented Miss Casey from doing this? you ask. Two words:

Rummage sale.

The annual, gargantuan rummage sale that raises funds for the local hospital. A worthy cause, and I get to find some neat stuff! I woke up long before the sun even thought about shining, and planted myself right by the main front door at 7:30 am (knitting in hand...) to wait until 9 when the public is admitted and I could go rummaging. I have to admit, I’ve never been this tired after the rummage sale (this is the fourth year I’ve done this), but I plan that on the dratted Mono. Despite the fatigue, I lugged home quite a few clothes and loads of vintage goodies (including fashion illustrations from the 1860s and 1870s!) that I’m going to share with you over the coming week!! Plus, I found some lovely things to center my Autumn Blog Give-Away around... (stay tuned for that!).

♥ inspiration [ week eleven ] ♥
♥ quick fashion fixes & Gala’s emergency fashion kit!
♥ kate spade’s “I’ve always wanted to...” [ via ]
♥ projects, tips and tricks from alabama chanin [ via ]
♥ how to make yummy almond butter!
♥ teatime is a glorious thing!

Have a lovely Friday evening, and Saturday all!! I shall return on Sunday; rested and hopefully with pictures and a rummage sale report to share!

Cheers & Creativity,
Casey [ email me ]

p.s. I dare say I’m starting to sound like a broken record. But all the comments you, my dear readers, have been leaving are just warming my heart so much! Thank you bunches! *virtual hugs all ‘round*

No comments: