11.29.2006

street style in motion

I know I said I wouldn't be posting until the weekend, but I couldn't not say anything about this!! Get thee over to Style.com to view the Satorialist's latest effort to document the glamorous world of New York City fashion. A short, but terribly inspiring and informative, video interviewing three stylish women on the streets of NYC.

I love how the last girl shared two points about fashion that pretty much sum up my philosophy about dressing: "black always goes with black" and "its better to be overdressed than underdressed in any situation". These are words I live by. ;)

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

What luck and fun it is to fall inot your blog, such interesting links and creative ideas! Thank you!

Casey Maura said...

Oh thank you so much!!! I love hearing from people who drop by my blog! Thank you for taking the time to do so!! :)

(Oh dear... it seems I am overly fond of exclamations... ;)