2.08.2007

m.i.a.

My apologies for not posting valentines the past few days! Schoolwork has been eating me alive and I've been *ahem* spending quite a few evenings out with friends. lol. ;) So here are three days worth of valentines--hope you enjoy them!! :)

a valentine a day [ day six ]
vintage valentine 06

a valentine a day [ day seven ]
vintage valentine 07

a valentine a day [ day eight ]
vintage valentine 08

I have a ton of updating to do; art projects to share with you all and some other goodies. Also, if you emailed me in the past week and I haven't returned it, please be patient--I'm working on it! :) Take care everyone!! ♥

5 comments:

sulu-design said...

Day eight - my new favorite. Enjoy going out with your friends. Blogging can wait!

Anonymous said...

Did you make these valentines? Whatever their origin, they are lovely!

Ari (Baking and Books)

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I adore that last one especially. The muted colors!!! So, how many cocktails have you had this week out with your "ahem, friends"? How fun! I loved College, UofA is where I was.

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet Valentine thoughts and I hope all is well with you.

Anonymous said...

I love these old valentines of yours, they are awesome.